Martina Wolter-Kampmann is a designer, lecturer and book author. Her curiosity and love for handling threads have made her a famous figure of the international bobbin lace-making scene. Her unique courses are available online or with her as a guest artist abroad.
Love and sense for handling threads, underpinned by study programs at home and abroad, signify what Martina Wolter-Kampmann stands for. She is now an indispensable part of the intaernational bobbin lace-making scene.
Numerous publications that are on the bestseller lists of the bobbin lace world.
- Books of the author
- Samples of work books (instructions)
- Access to the thread database
- Learning videos with the outhor (downloads) Language: German
- Information on pricking sizes and thread thickness
- CCalculator for the thread thickness and lace prickings/patterns
The courses are methodically and didactically adapted to the prior knowledge of the participants.
- Courses and workshops
- Online courses (Distance learning)
- Training as a textile designer in the craft sector - lace-making departmentCourse are offered for
Martina Wolter-Kampmann sensitively puts her innovative ideas into practice. Her professional background is evident in every detail.
Unique laces designed by MWK (MWK-Design)
- Jewellery in individually
- Curtains from 1910