Martina Wolter-Kampmann is a designer, lecturer and book author. Her curiosity and love for handling threads made her a famous figure of the international bobbin lace-making scene. Her unique courses are available online and as a guest artist abroad.
Love and flair for handling threads, underpinned by courses of study at home and abroad, form the backbone for Martina Wolter-Kampmann, who as a designer, lecturer and book author is now an indispensable part of the international bobbin lace-making scene.
Numerous publications that are on the bestseller lists of the bobbin lace world.
- Books of the author
- Samples of work books (instructions)
- Access to the thread database
- Training DVDs with the author
- Information about partnership for the lace threads and prickings (patterns)
- Calculator for the thread thickness and bobbin lace
Here everything revolves around classical and contemporary bobbin lace-making techniques.
Course are offered for
- advanced level
- and bobbin lace teachers
- classical and modern lace-making techniques
- hidden starts and finishes in bobbin lace
- bobbin lace jewelry
- Live courses
- Online Courses in Lace Web
Martina Wolter-Kampmann sensitively puts her innovative ideas into practice. Her professional background is evident in every detail.
Laces designed by MWK (MWK-Design)
- Jewellery in individually size
- Curtains from 1910